- Current Prices:$1,297,500
- Closed Prices:$1,150,000 to $1,300,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,253,750
- Average $ per sq ft:$335
- Association Fee Ranges:$110/mo,$0
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:1990 to 1991
- Sq. Ft.:3,847 to 4,967Sq. Ft.
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
Wedgewood is a neighborhood in Granite Bay, California. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are contemporary, colonial and mediterranean style, and they were built between 1990 and 1994. Homes in Wedgewood are 4,500 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and four bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on half-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Wedgewood typically have four spaces.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.