- Current Prices:$1,988,000
- Closed Prices:$1,250,000 to $2,830,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,685,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$747
- Association Fee Ranges:$76 to $174/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1962 to 2012
- Sq. Ft.:1,600 to 5,321Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Weibel are about $410,000 – $2,900,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, garage, side yard access, none, rv/boat parking, off street parking, garage parking, guest parking, drive through parking, detached garage, enclosed garage, workshop in garage, other, tandem parking, space per unit - 2 and parking area.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.