- Current Prices:$257,900 to $329,900
- Closed Prices:$190,000 to $378,750
- Median Sale Price:$292,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$146
- Association Fee Ranges:$220 to $250
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1977 to 1989
- Sq. Ft.:1,613 to 4,685Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community members and their guests can make use of the beautiful tennis courts.
Wekiva Hills is a neighborhood in Longwood, Florida. Homes in Wekiva Hills are 2,600 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Wekiva Hills typically have two spaces.