- Current Prices:$459,000 to $474,980
- Closed Prices:$345,000 to $535,000
- Median Sale Price:$424,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$128
- Association Fee Ranges:$83 to $100/mo,$97 to $245/quarter
- Type:Single-Family Home
- Age:2005 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:2,434 to 5,247Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 6Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Wekiva Run are about $240,000 – $500,000 and sit on half-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 3-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.