- Closed Prices:$180,378 to $240,000
- Median Sale Price:$222,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$0
- Association Fee Ranges:$285 to $290/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2000 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,825 to 3,327Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2000, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Wekiva Village are about $165,000 – $240,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 2-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.