- Current Prices:$139,750 to $175,000
- Closed Prices:$90,000 to $166,000
- Median Sale Price:$135,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$135
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $437,$0 to $476/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1995 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:980 to 1,469Sq. Ft.
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Residents love the accessibility to the community's private clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking the low-maintenance lifestyle of a condominium. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Weldon Condominiums are about $65,000 – $185,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are other, 1 assigned space and guest parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.