- Current Prices:$509,900 to $589,900
- Closed Prices:$295,500 to $605,000
- Median Sale Price:$456,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$144
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0 to $800,$0 to $400
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2003 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,693 to 5,649Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Weldon Ridge is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in Weldon Ridge are about $300,000 – $550,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.