- Current Prices:$325,000 to $415,000
- Closed Prices:$270,000 to $368,750
- Median Sale Price:$315,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$169
- Association Fee Ranges:$110/mo,$300 to $330/quarter,$0
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,423 to 4,004Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2002. In general, homes in Wellington are about $270,000 – $415,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.