- Current Prices:$195,000 to $205,000
- Closed Prices:$185,000 to $205,000
- Median Sale Price:$195,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$161
- Association Fee Ranges:$500/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2005
- Sq. Ft.:1,152 to 1,345Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This community includes beautiful and well-maintained tennis courts for residents and their guests to use.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2005. In general, homes in Wentworth are about $75,000 – $175,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.