- Current Prices:$399,900 to $550,000
- Closed Prices:$271,500 to $480,000
- Median Sale Price:$349,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$185
- Association Fee Ranges:$1542,$1542 to $1708/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1997 to 1999
- Sq. Ft.:1,858 to 3,658Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Wentworth is a neighborhood in University Park, Florida. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are florida, custom, ranch and unknown style, and they were built between 1997 and 1998. Homes in Wentworth are 2,300 square feet on average and typically have 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 24.25-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Wentworth typically have two spaces.