- Current Prices:$389,900
- Closed Prices:$389,900 to $525,000
- Median Sale Price:$450,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$129
- Association Fee Ranges:$0/mo,$0 to $160/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:2,905 to 4,503Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Wescott are $465,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.