- Current Prices:$405,000 to $565,000
- Closed Prices:$289,900 to $559,000
- Median Sale Price:$415,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$123
- Association Fee Ranges:$256 to $276,$550 to $650,$0,$138/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:2,658 to 5,074Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2004, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2006. In general, homes in Wesley Oaks are about $260,000 – $485,000 and sit on half-acre lots with five bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.