- Current Prices:$175,000 to $610,000
- Closed Prices:$85,000 to $638,750
- Median Sale Price:$339,880
- Average $ per sq ft:$235
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $310,$20 to $1e+07/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1840 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:560 to 4,468Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 9Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 4 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in West Asheville are about $200,000 – $625,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.