- Current Prices:$179,000 to $1,450,000
- Closed Prices:$150,000 to $859,000
- Median Sale Price:$314,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$239
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $245.05/mo,$0 to $310
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1901 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:489 to 3,383Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 4 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in West Asheville are about $205,000 – $675,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.