- Current Prices:$175,800 to $725,000
- Closed Prices:$85,000 to $859,000
- Median Sale Price:$332,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$245
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $310,$0 to $245.05/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1840 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:489 to 4,468Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 9Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 4 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in West Asheville are about $205,000 – $675,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.