- Current Prices:$195,000 to $585,000
- Closed Prices:$85,000 to $638,750
- Median Sale Price:$343,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$235
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$20 to $1e+07/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1840 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:560 to 4,468Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 9Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 4 acres
West Asheville is a neighborhood in Asheville, North Carolina. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are ranch style, and they were built between 1920 and 2018. Homes in West Asheville are 1,600 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in West Asheville typically have three spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.