- Closed Prices:$185,000 to $195,000
- Median Sale Price:$192,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$113
- Association Fee Ranges:$220/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:2008 to 2013
- Sq. Ft.:1,630 to 1,985Sq. Ft.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking attached homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2010, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2012. In general, homes in West Bay Cove are $185,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 1-car garage, garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.