- Current Prices:$1,060,000 to $1,908,110
- Closed Prices:$380,000 to $1,995,000
- Median Sale Price:$995,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$930
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$50 to $600/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1901 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:583 to 5,023Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
West Berkeley is largely a single-family home community. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in West Berkeley are about $160,000 – $1,800,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are off street parking, detached garage, attached garage, space per unit - 1, parking spaces, none, garage parking, parking area, enclosed garage and spaces - assigned.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.