- Current Prices:$429,000 to $430,000
- Closed Prices:$325,000 to $415,000
- Median Sale Price:$399,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$217
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1980 to 1982
- Sq. Ft.:1,715 to 2,665Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in West Bluff represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in West Bluff are about $175,000 – $325,000 and sit on 10269.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.