- Current Prices:$513,000 to $730,000
- Closed Prices:$387,000 to $760,000
- Median Sale Price:$535,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$326
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $282,$128 to $267/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:2007 to 2019
- Sq. Ft.:1,270 to 2,887Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, West Creek features a handful of attached, single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in West Creek are about $345,000 – $750,000 and sit on 2679-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, 2-car garage, 1-car garage, street and carport.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.