- Current Prices:$530,000
- Closed Prices:$510,000 to $760,000
- Median Sale Price:$610,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$378
- Association Fee Ranges:$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1911 to 1932
- Sq. Ft.:1,145 to 2,343Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in West Curtis Oaks represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in West Curtis Oaks are about $350,000 – $815,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and street.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.