- Current Prices:$550,000
- Closed Prices:$284,550 to $590,000
- Median Sale Price:$410,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$175
- Association Fee Ranges:$1140,$273 to $300/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2001 to 2003
- Sq. Ft.:2,398 to 4,383Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:4 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
West Hampton is a neighborhood in Tampa, Florida. Homes in West Hampton are 3,500 square feet on average and typically have five bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in West Hampton typically have three spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.