- Current Prices:$745,000 to $7,995,000
- Closed Prices:$425,000 to $2,800,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,027,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$373
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $250/mo,$26 to $280,$0 to $240
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1979 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:1,296 to 11,050Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 12Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:3 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in West Hills are about $550,000 – $5,800,000 and sit on 464.5-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.