- Current Prices:$795,000
- Closed Prices:$565,000 to $1,380,000
- Median Sale Price:$900,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$483
- Association Fee Ranges:$65/quarter,$65 to $280/mo,$0 to $152
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1997 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,200 to 3,748Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Community residents can enjoy a fun and entertaining game of tennis on one of the beautiful tennis courts.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, West Irvine features a handful of single-family, condo and attached options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in West Irvine are about $480,000 – $1,380,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.