- Current Prices:$312,900 to $500,000
- Closed Prices:$350,000 to $457,500
- Median Sale Price:$399,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$129
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $194.78/mo,$0 to $840/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:2,203 to 4,510Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
West Lake is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in West Lake are about $310,000 – $465,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.