- Current Prices:$409,900 to $524,900
- Closed Prices:$357,000 to $395,000
- Median Sale Price:$376,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$120
- Association Fee Ranges:$70/mo,$0 to $210/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:2,203 to 4,510Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
West Lake is largely a single-family home community. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2007, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2007. In general, homes in West Lake are about $310,000 – $435,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.