- Current Prices:$392,500 to $620,000
- Closed Prices:$310,000 to $624,900
- Median Sale Price:$397,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$250
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $299.78,$0 to $300/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1955 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:952 to 4,400Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
In terms of home type, West Lake Village features a handful of single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in West Lake Village are about $315,000 – $650,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, guest parking and driveway.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.