- Current Prices:$335,000 to $599,000
- Closed Prices:$299,000 to $611,000
- Median Sale Price:$399,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$242
- Association Fee Ranges:$262 to $299.78,$0 to $300/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1955 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:952 to 4,400Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents can spend days swimming and relaxing at the community pool. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
For those looking to invest in a new home, West Lake Village features a wonderful variety of designs to suit the buyer's needs. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $192 to $404, and taxes for the year range from as low as $5,321 to as high as $11,408. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $192 to $404, and taxes for the year can range from $4,152 to $7,751. Here you can find a number of residences that feature a driveway with a garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.