- Current Prices:$299,000
- Closed Prices:$295,000 to $405,000
- Median Sale Price:$350,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$114
- Association Fee Ranges:$25/mo,$300,$100/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1930 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:1,134 to 4,351Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in West Oaks are about $300,000 – $440,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.