- Current Prices:$169,900 to $214,900
- Closed Prices:$141,000 to $219,000
- Median Sale Price:$187,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$131
- Association Fee Ranges:$140 to $155/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.)
- Age:1998 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,063 to 2,500Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 3Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A major benefit for families that move to this community is that there are many great parks and playgrounds nearby.
Buyers can find what they're looking for with the wide range of designs in West Point Meadows. Most common in this neighborhood are attached homes, which usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $130 to $155. Property taxes for the year range from as low as $5,813 to as high as $9,403. It is typical for the homes in the community to have finished basements. While most homes have private garages, there are also parking spaces available for visitors.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.