- Current Prices:$119,000 to $330,000
- Closed Prices:$56,000 to $350,000
- Median Sale Price:$165,875
- Average $ per sq ft:$130
- Association Fee Ranges:$25,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1972 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,056 to 6,166Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in West Port are about $45,000 – $380,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, 2-car garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.