- Current Prices:$1,599,000 to $19,800,000
- Closed Prices:$955,000 to $5,125,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,912,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$624
- Association Fee Ranges:$187/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1920 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:961 to 12,900Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 10Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 8Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in West Side Alamo are about $470,000 – $6,475,000 and sit on 0.75-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are attached garage, side yard access, int access from garage, rv/boat parking, garage parking, detached garage, off street parking and guest parking.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.