- Current Prices:$1,850,000 to $8,995,000
- Closed Prices:$1,280,000 to $9,750,000
- Median Sale Price:$2,650,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$1087
- Association Fee Ranges:$150 to $499/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1924 to 2020
- Sq. Ft.:840 to 6,405Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in West Solana Beach are about $1,125,000 – $6,695,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage and driveway.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.