- Current Prices:$99,000 to $648,888
- Closed Prices:$105,000 to $959,000
- Median Sale Price:$412,200
- Average $ per sq ft:$254
- Association Fee Ranges:$270 to $337/mo,$0 to $321
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1945 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:568 to 3,703Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 7Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
West Wilton Manors is largely a single-family home community. The homes in West Wilton Manors represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in West Wilton Manors are about $105,000 – $895,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, carport and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.