- Current Prices:$121,000 to $635,000
- Closed Prices:$129,000 to $650,000
- Median Sale Price:$440,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$278
- Association Fee Ranges:$270 to $337/mo,$0 to $321
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1950 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:568 to 3,703Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
West Wilton Manors offers a variety of home designs to fit any buyer. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have home owner association fees ranging from $1 to $348, and taxes for the year range from as low as $2,548 to as high as $14,150. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have home owner association fees ranging from $1 to $348, and taxes for the year range from as low as $804 to as high as $2,451.