- Current Prices:$850,000 to $1,149,000
- Closed Prices:$760,776 to $1,771,750
- Median Sale Price:$1,117,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$742
- Association Fee Ranges:$400/quarter,$232 to $300/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1900 to 1983
- Sq. Ft.:632 to 2,905Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Westbrae represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Westbrae are about $190,000 – $1,400,000 and sit on average-sized lots with two bedrooms and one bathroom. The most common types of parking are attached garage, off street parking, detached garage, int access from garage, side yard access, workshop in garage and converted garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.