- Current Prices:$197,000 to $359,000
- Closed Prices:$63,500 to $315,000
- Median Sale Price:$191,450
- Average $ per sq ft:$113
- Association Fee Ranges:$94 to $375/quarter,$0,$0 to $69/mo,$0 to $700
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1989 to 2010
- Sq. Ft.:1,160 to 4,678Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Westbury is a neighborhood in Lexington Park, Maryland. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are colonial style, and they were built between 1990 and 2010. Homes in Westbury are 1,900 square feet on average and typically have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on average-sized lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Westbury typically have one space.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.