- Current Prices:$224,900 to $839,900
- Closed Prices:$140,000 to $805,000
- Median Sale Price:$380,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$189
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$22 to $377.32/mo,$245 to $450
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1982 to 2017
- Sq. Ft.:1,152 to 6,424Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:1 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. As an added amenity, community residents can spend their free time out on the beautiful tennis courts.
Westchase is a neighborhood in Tampa, Florida. Homes in Westchase are 2,800 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Westchase typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.