- Current Prices:$295,000 to $550,000
- Closed Prices:$265,000 to $419,500
- Median Sale Price:$319,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$180
- Association Fee Ranges:$325/quarter,$300 to $350,$298 to $650,$250 to $335
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2002
- Sq. Ft.:1,403 to 3,628Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 1999, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2001. In general, homes in Westchester are about $240,000 – $550,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.