- Current Prices:$643,500 to $714,440
- Closed Prices:$485,000 to $550,000
- Median Sale Price:$517,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$167
- Association Fee Ranges:$1464,$1464
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2014
- Sq. Ft.:2,744 to 5,249Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
Westcreek is a neighborhood in Richmond, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 2006 and 2007. Homes in Westcreek are 3,900 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and three bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 0.75-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Westcreek typically have three spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.