- Current Prices:$450,000
- Closed Prices:$399,900 to $677,000
- Median Sale Price:$459,900
- Average $ per sq ft:$218
- Association Fee Ranges:$82 to $103/mo,$80/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2000
- Sq. Ft.:1,752 to 4,168Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Westerley features a handful of attached and single-family options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Westerley are about $360,000 – $690,000 and sit on average-sized lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.