- Current Prices:$179,900 to $253,000
- Closed Prices:$139,500 to $247,000
- Median Sale Price:$181,825
- Average $ per sq ft:$85
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $400,$320 to $450
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1983 to 2006
- Sq. Ft.:1,470 to 4,132Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
Westfield is a neighborhood in Katy, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 1983 and 2006. Homes in Westfield are 2,400 square feet on average and typically have four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Westfield typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.