- Current Prices:$179,000 to $260,000
- Closed Prices:$137,000 to $261,000
- Median Sale Price:$187,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$93
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $650,$400 to $650
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:1999 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,175 to 3,783Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms 0
Westgate is a neighborhood in Cypress, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 2000 and 2014. Homes in Westgate are 2,400 square feet on average and typically have 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Westgate typically have two spaces.
|GreatSchools Rating & School Name||School Facts||Parent Ratings|
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.