- Current Prices:$430,000 to $449,000
- Closed Prices:$255,000 to $480,000
- Median Sale Price:$372,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$243
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $239/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1956 to 1964
- Sq. Ft.:848 to 2,609Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 4Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Among its luxurious amenities, this community features a great clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
Westhaven Heights is largely a single-family home community. The homes in Westhaven Heights represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Westhaven Heights are about $105,000 – $450,000 and sit on average-sized lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are driveway, carport and garage.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.