- Current Prices:$879,000 to $1,195,000
- Closed Prices:$710,000 to $1,250,000
- Median Sale Price:$913,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$459
- Association Fee Ranges:$20/mo,$20 to $25,$0 to $805373
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1970 to 1978
- Sq. Ft.:1,462 to 2,637Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Westlake Hills represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Westlake Hills are about $560,000 – $1,175,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, driveway and garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.