- Current Prices:$1,799,000 to $9,995,000
- Closed Prices:$1,400,130 to $5,850,000
- Median Sale Price:$1,904,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$719
- Association Fee Ranges:$318,$475 to $550/quarter,$475 to $550
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1967 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:2,184 to 8,099Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:0 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:0 to 6Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Westlake Island are about $1,075,000 – $3,995,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common types of parking are 2-car garage, driveway and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.