- Current Prices:$339,900 to $675,000
- Closed Prices:$300,000 to $639,125
- Median Sale Price:$412,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$168
- Association Fee Ranges:$0,$0 to $198/mo,$0 to $600
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:1,508 to 4,237Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Westlake represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Westlake are about $300,000 – $630,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.