- Current Prices:$200,000 to $410,000
- Closed Prices:$165,000 to $425,000
- Median Sale Price:$280,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$91
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $300,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1959 to 2015
- Sq. Ft.:1,280 to 5,851Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 5+ acres
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Westlake Valley are about $170,000 – $450,000 and sit on 1.25-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.