- Current Prices:$179,900
- Closed Prices:$125,000 to $187,000
- Median Sale Price:$175,172
- Average $ per sq ft:$185
- Association Fee Ranges:$134 to $173.78/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1985 to 1988
- Sq. Ft.:904 to 1,128Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 3Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:5+ - 5+ acres
Homes for Sale
Westleyen Condominiums is a neighborhood in Henrico, Virginia. The most common type of home in this community is attached home, and the majority are two story style, and they were built between 1985 and 1988. Homes in Westleyen Condominiums are 1,000 square feet on average and typically have two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on 15.5-acre lots.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.