- Current Prices:$625,000
- Closed Prices:$385,000 to $580,000
- Median Sale Price:$437,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$136
- Association Fee Ranges:$234 to $300/quarter,$55 to $100/mo
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2009
- Sq. Ft.:2,219 to 5,034Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:3 to 7Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Westmarket features a handful of single-family and attached options. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2002, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2009. In general, homes in Westmarket are about $350,000 – $600,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.