- Current Prices:$179,900 to $424,900
- Closed Prices:$121,500 to $332,000
- Median Sale Price:$205,250
- Average $ per sq ft:$126
- Association Fee Ranges:$293/mo,$300 to $540/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,070 to 3,836Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Westminster features a handful of single-family and condo options. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Westminster are about $140,000 – $375,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.