- Current Prices:$135,000 to $374,000
- Closed Prices:$125,000 to $295,000
- Median Sale Price:$195,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$77
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $293/mo,$270 to $525/quarter,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1996 to 2007
- Sq. Ft.:1,070 to 6,813Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 4Bathrooms
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. Among this community's luxurious amenities, you'll find a fantastic clubhouse.
Buyers can find what they're looking for with the wide range of designs in Westminster. Most common in this area are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly home owner association fees ranging from $270 to $520, master fees ranging from $90 to $600, and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,335 to as high as $3,983. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly home owner association fees ranging from $270 to $520, master fees and taxes for the year range from as low as $1,399 to as high as $2,387.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.