- Current Prices:$549,900 to $649,999
- Closed Prices:$250,000 to $750,000
- Median Sale Price:$595,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$433
- Association Fee Ranges:$185/mo,$0
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single-Family Home
- Age:1947 to 1980
- Sq. Ft.:990 to 2,400Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:1 to 4Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The homes in Westmont represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Westmont are about $195,000 – $650,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common types of parking are garage, driveway, carport, 2-car garage and 1-car garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.