- Current Prices:$325,000 to $2,095,000
- Closed Prices:$188,000 to $2,310,000
- Median Sale Price:$565,200
- Average $ per sq ft:$244
- Association Fee Ranges:$125 to $451,$0 to $972/mo,$0 to $1275/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,050 to 10,692Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
Looking to buy a new home? The community of Weston Hills features a wonderful variety of designs to choose from. Most common in this neighborhood are single-family homes, which usually have quarterly homeowner association fees ranging from $100 to $1,500, and taxes for the year range from as low as $6,469 to as high as $30,354. There are also a variety of attached homes. Those usually have monthly homeowner association fees ranging from $100 to $1,500. Property taxes for the year can range from $5,166 to $10,407. Perfect for those with vehicles, many of these residences feature a driveway with a garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.