- Current Prices:$315,000 to $2,095,000
- Closed Prices:$192,000 to $1,825,000
- Median Sale Price:$600,000
- Average $ per sq ft:$238
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $451,$0 to $972/mo,$0 to $1500/quarter
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:1980 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,050 to 10,692Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:2 to 8Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 7Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. This desirable neighborhood boasts many beneficial amenities for its residents, including a luxurious community clubhouse.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. This is a varied community, with homes representing a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Weston Hills are about $335,000 – $2,950,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.