- Current Prices:$184,900 to $439,000
- Closed Prices:$147,000 to $207,000
- Median Sale Price:$180,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$105
- Association Fee Ranges:$650,$162/quarter
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2006 to 2011
- Sq. Ft.:1,257 to 3,097Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 3Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes:0 - 1 acres
This community has numerous amenities available for residents to enjoy. Residents will enjoy a pool as one of the top luxurious amenities. A clubhouse, one of the many amenities available to residents, is the most popular perk of the community.
This neighborhood is perfect for those seeking single-family homes. The community's homes were mostly developed around 2006, but newer construction homes were built as recently as 2010. In general, homes in Weston Ranch are about $90,000 – $240,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and two bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.