- Current Prices:$595,000 to $659,000
- Closed Prices:$362,500 to $640,000
- Median Sale Price:$422,500
- Average $ per sq ft:$129
- Association Fee Ranges:$120 to $400/mo,$280 to $3360
- Type:Attached Home (Condo, Townhouse, Loft, etc.), Single Family Home
- Age:2004 to 2018
- Sq. Ft.:3,364 to 6,045Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 6Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:4 to 7Bathrooms
Homes for Sale
In terms of home type, Weston features a handful of condo and single-family options. The homes in Weston represent a wide range of time periods and styles. In general, homes in Weston are about $390,000 – $580,000 and sit on quarter-acre lots with four bedrooms and three bathrooms. The most common type of parking is garage.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Sign up for the neighborhoods.com newsletter.
Neighborhood guides and homebuying tips straight to your inbox.