- Current Prices:$225,000 to $440,000
- Closed Prices:$210,000 to $495,000
- Median Sale Price:$280,995
- Average $ per sq ft:$112
- Association Fee Ranges:$0 to $660,$600 to $675
- Type:Single Family Home
- Age:2002 to 2016
- Sq. Ft.:1,538 to 4,717Sq. Ft.
- Bedrooms:3 to 5Bedrooms
- Bathrooms:2 to 5Bathrooms
- Lot Sizes: - 5+ acres
Westover Park is a neighborhood in League City, Texas. The most common type of home in this community is single-family home, and the majority are traditional style, and they were built between 2003 and 2016. Homes in Westover Park are 2,800 square feet on average and typically have 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Homes in this neighborhood typically sit on quarter-acre lots. The most common type of parking in the community is garage, and homes in Westover Park typically have two spaces.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.